Ready for Baby!

20 Aug

The months of Pinterest and planning have paid off… we are finally finished with our baby boy’s first bedroom! And we think it turned out pretty cute!

The fox and owl theme was inspired by my love for all things vintage. Lots of the little touches in the room are thrift store finds or family hand me downs that we updated. We wanted the room to have a fun, but mod 1960′s feel.

What was once a vintage dresser for my craft items is now ready for diapers! And I love my latest handmade piece from McCheek’s Mayhem.

The rocking chair was our “splurge” for the room, found on Ebay.

The Jenny Lind crib was Chad’s when he was a baby, how cool is that!?

We expect him any day now, so stay tuned for baby’s first photos!

About these ads

9 Responses to “Ready for Baby!”

1. Stephanie August 20, 2012 at 11:11 pm #

This is such a sweet little room. Love the colors!

• Pat Dangerfield August 27, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

I really love the retro theme. There are some things on Vintage Lace and Linen that would go well with this room.

2. lvbaby August 21, 2012 at 1:59 pm #

I love the colors and owls… Looks amazing!

3. arre August 23, 2012 at 10:13 pm #

that wardrobe is to die for!

4. www.darmowe-doladowania.waw.pl/ September 7, 2013 at 6:20 pm #

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it
    for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to know where
    u got this from. cheers

• Kerrisa Treanor September 10, 2013 at 12:33 am #

Hey thanks! I used the “bueno” template for wordpress. Easy as pie!

5. Beth September 9, 2013 at 5:19 pm #

Gotta ask: Where did you find that gorgeous green braided rug? I have an orange nursery as well, and have been trying (and failing) to find a beautiful (yet affordable) area rug. Thank you! Wonderful room!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. real nursery inspiration (for baby boys!) | Lay Baby Lay - August 23, 2012

[...] excited to share two beautiful BOY nurseries today.  The first is Kerissa’s, and she is expecting her baby to arrive any day.  I love the warm, vintage vibe of this room [...]